Monday, March 05, 2012

Lucas Weekly : Week 45 {12/26/11-1/1/12}


We always have people over on New Year's Eve since it's Seth's Birthday.  We don't get too crazy, but we definitely have a good time!!  Apparently all the excitement was too much for Luc to handle. :)


Taken 12/31/11
35mm f/2.0 1/100 sec ISO 400

Luc with his friends, Katie and Titus, chomping on some grapes.  



I'm getting close to the end!!  Officially, I finished taking pictures for Lucas Weekly on February 24th, so now it's just catch up time for editing and posting.  I'll be taking a break from any scheduled projects until the new baby comes, when I'm planning on starting a whole new 365 project!!!  We'll see if I can actually keep up this time with much busier business and personal schedules.  It may end up being a 365-ish project. ;)

Happy Monday, everyone!!! 

No comments: