Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lucas Weekly : Week 36 {10/24/11-10/30/11}

I thought I was all cool back in this post when I cut Luc's hair all by myself.  Then I tried to do it again.  It turns out I'm not the stylist I thought I was.  I COMPLETELY butchered his hair and ended up having to use the clippers to fix it, but even that didn't make it look completely normal.  I almost cried.  Now don't get me wrong, I know it's "just hair," and having a few months since "the incident" (as I like to call it) has given me some perspective, but I just loved his longer hair so much!  Thankfully, as I type this, his hair has almost grown completely back to what it was, and you can bet your bottom I'll be taking him to a real professional for his next hair cut. ;)

Now, you may think it doesn't look too bad from this picture because you can't see the sides or back, but BELIEVE me, it was bad.  Like, I was embarrassed to take him in public.  (He still looks pretty darn cute in this picture, though, doesn't he?)

Fortunately, he didn't care as long as he had his cheese stick. 

And the official Lucas Weekly picture.
Taken 10/28/11
35mm f/2.8 1/800sec ISO 100


Happy Thursday!!!

No comments: