Thursday, December 29, 2011

Matt, Gladys, Brianna, & Mia : Afton Forest Preserve, DeKalb, IL Family Session

I photographed Matt, Gladys, Brianna, and Mia back at the beginning of October and it couldn't have been a more perfect day!  It was gorgeous out, and the light was just to die for!!  Seth and I have known Matt and Gladys for awhile now, but we don't get to see them that often, so it was great to have an excuse to hang out and catch up.  Seth and Lucas even came along to keep us company, which came in handy when Brianna and Mia got sick of having their picture taken.  They played with Luc while I got some pictures of just Matt and Gladys, and Gladys' ADORABLE bump!!  :)  

This is actually the first part of two blog posts.  Gladys had her adorable little baby a few weeks after we took these pictures, and I had the pleasure of photographing him as well, so those pictures will be in the next post.  :)



Isn't Mia a DOLL????


I'm jealous of your beautiful, smooth belly, Gladys. :)


Brianna was having a grand ole' time exploring the field!



Seriously, Gladys. Gorgeous!!

This next set is my favorite. :)


Stay tuned for part 2!!  Happy Thursday!!!! :) :) :)

No comments: