Monday, November 07, 2011

Megan, Steve, Jamyson, & Arizona : Johnson's Mound, Elburn, IL Family Session

It's been good getting back into the habit of sharing pictures with all of you fine people.  I'm still getting caught up from being down for the count with my morning sickness (woohoo 2nd trimester!!), so you can be sure there's still plenty more bloggy goodness coming your way. :)

This adorable family belongs to fellow photographer, Megan Dibblee.  I take every session I do very seriously, but when it comes to sessions for other photographers, I get over the top nervous!!!  But I really have the best clients EVER, so there's never any reason for it besides my own craziness. :)  And since Megan knows the occasional challenges of photographing kids, she was so laid back, and even came prepared with marshmallows!

We started our session out at Johnson's Mound in Elburn, which was beautiful in early October!

Arizona was soooooo darn cute during the entire session!  She was pretty much up for anything and always had a smile ready for me. 

She loves her daddy!!!!

This handsome little guy is Jamyson, and he was having a grand old time going on adventures and exploring the Mound, just like a little boy should. :)


Look at those lips!

Marshmallow break. :)



Steve and Megan just celebrated their FIVE YEAR wedding anniversary back in September, and hadn't had professional pictures of just the two of them since their wedding day!  Thankfully we were able remedy that. :)  They are still so in love, and so, SO cute!!  I barely had to give them any direction!!





After we were finished exploring Johnson's Mound, we headed over to Kuiper's Family Farm in Maple Park to grab a few pictures in the orchard.  

I love these next couple of pictures!!  





Happy Monday!

No comments: