Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Courtney, Jason, & Lorelei : DeKalb, IL Family Session

Let's face it, Mondays and Tuesdays just plain stink.  So I'm getting this post of Courtney, Jason, and their darling little 6-month-old, Lorelei, up early in the week because I know you won't be able to frown after seeing this little one's AMAZING cheeks!  Seriously.



Jason and Courtney have an such a sweet house and I'm absolutely IN LOVE with their decorating...honestly, I wish I could move in tomorrow.  (Don't worry, guys, I won't really move in...)


After the pictures at their house, we moved on to the NIU campus.  Honestly, I'd never really thought to shoot around NIU besides at the Lagoon, but Jason is a philosophy professor there, so he and Courtney were very into the design of certain buildings and suggested we walk around campus.  It was a great reminder to me that any place can be a great place for a session! Also, I love shooting at locations that are meaningful to my clients, and NIU certainly is since it's the reason Jason and Courtney live here!


How anyone could get anything done with those cheeks around is just beyond me.





Just try frowning right now.  I double-dog-dare you.

LOVE the colors here! 




CHEEKS!

Thanks so much, Jason and Courtney, for a fun session, and for putting up with my obsession with your daughter's cheeks! :) It was a pleasure photographing you guys!!!   

And to everyone else, you feel much better now, don't you?  ;) Happy Tuesday!!



2 comments:

Kanesha @it's a full nest said...

Amazing work and wonderful subjects (and those cheeks!).

anamnesis said...

That was just the BEST start to my day!
Thank you. You captured the moments perfectly.