Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Lucas Weekly : Week 23 {7/25/11-7/31/11}

I try to take as much opportunity to brag as possible, so really, this Lucas Weekly is about my awesome skills as a child barber.  Okay, I'm not really that awesome, but I had you thinking I was, if only for a second. :) 

In the past, I've taken Lucas to a budget salon to get his hair cut, but it grows so darn fast that I felt like we were needing to go every few weeks!  And to be honest, I'm just way too lazy to change out of my PJ's to leave the house if I can possibly avoid it, so I thought I'd try cutting it myself.  I could stay in my jammies and save a few bucks!  Sounded like a win-win situation to me!

Exhibit A:  Lucas' mullet

This haircut wouldn't have been possible with a little bit of Cookie and Elmo (or Meh-mo, as Lucas calls him)


Ready to start!

Halfway there and doing great so far!


Now time to rinse off all that scratchy hair!


The official pictures for this week. :)

Taken 7/28/11

I can't believe how much older he looks just by cutting his hair!!



Not too bad, if I say so myself. :)


No comments: