Monday, September 26, 2011

Chrissy & Andrew : Davenport, IA Wedding


This isn't the first time Chrissy has graced my blog (check here and here).  She's a good friend of mine, and has supported me from the beginning of my journey into the photography world.  When she called me last year to tell me that her and Andrew were engaged and asked if I would shoot their wedding, I was overjoyed, flattered, and incredibly nervous.  A lot of people that I shoot weddings for are either new friends, or friends I haven't seen for years.  But Chrissy knows me.  And I'm a self-conscious person.  I'm just so thankful that Chrissy is so amazing and doesn't ever think less of me when I act like an idiot while taking pictures of her.  :)

The day of their July wedding was gorgeous, and the wedding itself was beautiful.  Chrissy and Andrew are so in love with each other, and it was a privilege for me to be a part of such a wonderful day in their life.  









The only specific picture Chrissy wanted the entire day was one of her and her baby--I mean, dog, Wrigley.  :)





Remember this little guy????  I love this picture of Jaxson with the ladies!!


The ceremony took place at St. Malachy Catholic Church in Geneseo, IL.





Chrissy told me the other day that she was so nervous walking down the aisle that she was shaking uncontrollably, but the moment Andrew took her hand, all her nerves went away and she was completely calm.  Love!!!






BUBBLES!!!


After the ceremony, we headed to Davenport, IA and the Vander Veer Botanical Park for pictures!  


I just can't get over how gorgeous she is!









The reception was at the Radisson in Davenport.

I love this shot Seth got of Chrissy and Andrew cutting the cake with the cellphone flash in the background!  



What's a best man speech without an embarrassing story??




The ring bearer waiting to dance with the bride during the dollar dance was sooooo precious!!!!





People gettin' jiggy wit it make me happy. :)




Dancing is hard work!!! ;)


Thank you so much, Chrissy and Andrew, for making Seth and I a part of your day.  Your love for each other is a beautiful, inspiring thing!!!  Love you guys!!!!!




No comments: