Monday, July 18, 2011

Ella & Finn : Blumen Gardens, Sycamore, IL Birthday Party

I recently had the honor of photographing Ella and Finn's Birthday Party at Blumen Gardens in Sycamore.  Ella and Finn are 2 out of 3 children belonging to Ashley and Eric, the talent behind ae photography.  I had never shot anything for other photographers before, let alone photographers as awesome as Ashley and Eric, so I was SUPER nervous!! Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about because A and E are both totally cool people. :)

Ashley put a lot of work into decorating the already awesome Tea Room at Blumen.  It was vintage and kid-friendly all in one! Just check out this dessert table; beautiful AND yummy!!










Mmmm, Sweet Dreams cupcakes....


The Birthday Girl, Ella




The Birthday Boy, Finn


Presents!!












The party itself was sweet! I found myself wishing I was a kid again, and that I was friends with Ella and/or Finn so I could take part in the awesomeness.  As it was, I had a blast watching them have fun!





Finn and Ella's older brother, Taite, was the one break the pinata. 









Ella and her best friend teamed up for karaoke to sing Katy Perry's "Firework".




Finn singing "We Will Rock You" was one of the cutest things ever.  He's a bit young for reading, so his dad helped him out by singing the words in his ear along with him.  


Adorable family alert!!!


Eric and Ashley have been together since they were kids, and they're still so much in love!!  I just love these pictures of the two of them!




Happy Monday, my friends!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Super cute! You did an awesome job!!