Monday, November 15, 2010

Casey Crescenzo from The Dear Hunter : Chicago, IL Music

On Saturday night, I sat in my friend Nick's living room in Chicago and listened to the lead singer of my favorite band play an acoustic show. Casey Crescenzo, from The Dear Hunter, was driving across the country to record a new album and wanted to give back to his fans, so he emailed the lifetime members of The Dear Hunter fan club (of which Nick is a member) to see if he could play intimate living room shows along the way. Serious awesomeness!! Casey played songs and answered questions all night. Trying to avoid another Jasmine Star incident, I kept my mouth shut and listened. :)











My fave from the night. :) Casey can really belt it!







A shot of Nick. He's awesome. :)




You should seriously check out The Dear Hunter's music. It's kind of hard to classify, but there's a little something in there for everyone. :)

Happy Monday!!

Chrissy


~UPDATE~

Here's a video that my hubs made from the show. The song is called "Oracle". I even make cameo! :)

~ANOTHER UPDATE~

Seth made a second, way awesome video from the show. Checkity check it!! I make another cameo, and you can see my sweet little Lucas!


2 comments:

wtyf said...

Thanks for these photos, Casey is a beast

rmiao said...

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing!