Friday, October 01, 2010

Major Cuteness

Last weekend I was out in Dubuque, IA visiting my sister-in-law, Mariah, and her little kiddos Ellie and Linkan. Whenever I go out there, I try to get a picture of Lucas with his cousins for his 365 picture since they don't get to see each other that often, and they're just so stinkin' cute!!!




Now, I know they're going to hate us for the rest of these pictures when they get older, but who can resist little naked babies???

I love everything about this picture. :)


Ellie wanted to "mash" Lucas.

And apparently so did Link, thanks to his daddy, Kory.


I love how Luc looks so annoyed in this picture! He makes that face a lot for a 7 month old. :)


While I was in Iowa, I took some 4 month pictures of Linkan, so be sure to check back in a couple of days to see them!!

No comments: