Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chrissy & Andrew : Belvidere, IL Engagement Session

I'm not sure I've ever laughed harder during a shoot than I did with Chrissy and Andrew. Chrissy is one of my closest friends, and happens to be INSANELY hilarious. I was laughing so hard at one point that my pictures were becoming blurry and I had to stop for a moment to regain composure! I seriously have the best job in the world. :) Chrissy and Andrew are sooooo great together! It's been a joy to have watched their relationship grow from the early days of dating, to preparing to spend forever together, and I am beyond excited to shoot their wedding next summer!!









She's feisty, and I love it!! :)











love, Love, LOVE this one!! They are just so darn cute!





Chrissy and Dewey, I am so happy for you guys, and CANNOT wait until next July! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your journey. :)

No comments: