Monday, September 13, 2010

The Diedrichs Part II : DeKalb, IL Child/Family Session

A few weeks ago, I shot the Diedrich kids out at the Ellwood House in DeKalb and we ended up cutting it short because of the killer mosquitoes. This time, we met at their grandparent's farm, and it was B-E-A-UTIFUL out! The kids were excited for round 2 of the pictures, Nathan even came over and gave me a little hug when I got out of my car! So sweet! :)


It was crazy to see how much these little kiddos changed in the past month or so, especially little Landen. Isn't he so cute??



What can I say? These kids love to run!


Addyson, Landen, Izaak, Aubrey, and Nathan


Izaak told me all about harvesting.


Aubrey is quite the ham!




They showed me how to climb trees!







I wanted to take him home with me. :)






Addyson was proving to me that she was a monkey. :)

Nathans' belly!


Addyson, Izaak, Aubrey, Nathan, and Landen, thank you so much for being so much fun, and so stinkin' cute!!



No comments: