Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dick & Mary : DeKalb, IL 50th Anniversary Session

This April, Dick and Mary will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary!! When Mary called me to take pictures for their upcoming party invitations, I was so excited! I've known Dick and Mary for years through church, and was honored that they would consider me for such a momentous occasion. :) Seth and I shot the two lovebirds in their house, which is not only where they've spent most of their marital life, but is the 2nd oldest house in DeKalb. Pretty cool, huh?

Here are my faves from the session. Hope you love them as much as I do!


IMG_2368_1web

IMG_2401_1web

How cute are they???
IMG_2379_1web

You may wonder what the benefit is of having two shooters during portrait sessions. Well, here's an example. While I was taking this picture...
IMG_2448_1web

Seth was capturing this one...
IMG_1760_2web

The wardrobe behind them in this pic was a wedding gift from Dick's parents.
IMG_2467_1web

Again I ask, how cute are they??
IMG_2478_2web

Congratulations, Dick and Mary, for 50 years of marriage! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it!

2 comments:

Gagum said...

You "captured" them well :)

Anonymous said...

These photos are so wonderful!!! Great job, Chrissy and Seth! You had some pretty wonderful subjects to photograph , too!