Thursday, June 04, 2009

Joe & Kelley : DeKalb, IL Engagement Session

I met Joe through Tae Kwon Do almost 4 years ago. I was in TKD for about 2 years, and let me tell you, those years included some of the absolute best times of my life! My husband and I were able to share a lot of those time with Joe, so when he asked me to take engagement pictures of him and his beautiful fiance Kelley, I was soooo pumped! We did the shoot on Memorial Day and while it's usually a warm and sunny day, it was chilly, cloudy, and threatening to rain on us. We got out there anyways, and I'm so glad we did! We had a ton of fun! Here are some of my faves from the day.


Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

I love these next couple! Kelley has acted a lot in musicals and we had an umbrella and a lamppost. How could we not give a shout-out to "Singing in the Rain???" It was perfect.
Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

I love this one so much! They are just too cute!!
Joe and Kelley

This one was great. I had been directing them to do something else, and after I had fired off a few shots, they just started kissing. It was so sweet and I'm glad I was able to capture it. :)
Joe and Kelley

Some feet pictures.
Joe and Kelley

Joe and Kelley

Last one of the day was a keeper!
Joe and Kelley

We finished off the night by grabbing dinner and chatting. It really was an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

Cindy {orange turtle photography} said...

I'd have to agree - I love the last image - as well as her tattoo!