Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Blog!!

Alright, this is the 3rd time I've tried to start a blog, and I've come to realize that I'm just not that good at it. Probably because I don't like writing that much, nor am I very good at it (two things that work against someone who is trying to keep up with a blog!). I've decided to start this back up again as a way to keep myself active in taking pictures. So often I'll get some shots that I'm happy with, and then go for weeks without even picking up my camera, hoping that it will tide me over until the next good shot I take. Almost like I'm just waiting for the conditions to be right again before I take a picture. But I know that if a person wants to get good at something, they need to practice, even when they don't want to. So here I go. Again. I'm not going to make any promises as to how often I'll post because I just know that the second I set a goal my brain will automatically try to revolt against it. But I will TRY (great emphasis on that word) to post at least every two weeks. That's pretty reasonable, right? I guess we'll find out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! You have the a way with the camera. I like this blog to view them on the black background. Very good job! Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

WOW amazing photos and blog Chrissy! You should so try to get some of them published! Sam (Stranger)